In compliance with the regulations in force in the protection of personal data (Organic Law 15/1999, dated December 13th, on Protection of Personal Data), we inform you that the personal data collected on our website are part of the files of eurocoaching®, and they are treated by them for the following purposes:
- General Contact: To respond about requests for information regarding the services that eurocoaching offers.
- Activities Enrollment: To book for coaching/consulting sessions and/or eurocoaching courses, as well as to contact the user to manage and confirm his or her attendance and procedures derived from it. The registered users will also be able to receive notifications via email about news and upcoming events of eurocoaching.
- Newsletter: subscription to eurocoaching news and events, as well as promotions of our training activities and services.
- Blogging: Manage your subscription to the blog hosted on www.eurocoaching.org/.es and send activities, articles, events, and training offers to the email address provided. You can also participate by commenting and tracking responses from other users via email notifications. Eurocoaching manages, moderates, and filters comments, so that it will only publish comments that are respectful and in connection with the article and not in the case of advertising, spam or offensive comments.
- Candidates Hiring: By submitting your CV or LinkedIn profile, eurocoaching use your data to manage profiles sought by companies with whom we have a relationship and require senior, middle, and other management positions. Eurocoaching will never share, communicate or send your personal data to any third party or company without your consent. We will keep you informed of the progress and, finally, accompany you, and introduce you with these companies.
- Career Development: Eurocoaching may use your data to develop our pre-employment and career management services with you, and will keep you informed about courses, workshops, and training events related to your professional development in various competencies, as well as coaching related articles and the development of professional skills.
Eurocoaching will not use your personal information for incompatible purposes with those contained in this clause.
Eurocoaching adopts technical, administrative, and organizational measures in its systems to protect your personal information, preventing its loss, theft, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized use.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition in the following address: Paseo de la Habana 9-11, 28036 Madrid, or through the email address informacion @ eurocoaching.es.
If you wish to unsubscribe from any of our notifications, you can do so at any time through the unsubscribing system that you will find at the foot of our newsletters, or sending an e-mail to the address informacion @ eurocoaching.es, writing in the subject line “Unsubscribe”.
The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself or herself, and in the event that he or she does so, it is done voluntarily and with the level of information that he or she wants, such data being treated with the purpose, in the manner, and with the limitations and rights that collects the Organic Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided by the user will be incorporated into files of clients and/or contacts to enable the maintenance and management of the contractual relationship with the client, or in the case of managing your request or suggestion submitted.
The user shall be liable, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided.
Eurocoaching will comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access.
Eurocoaching maintains the monitoring and evaluation of the processes to ensure that data privacy is respected.
With the submission of your data in the appropriate forms, you provide with the consent for its purpose, or those that originates regarding the development, automated processing, and integration into files of contacts and/or customers of eurocoaching, to enable the normal development of the agreed services, as well as their processing for the purpose of preparing or offering other operations or services of our activities.