Strategic Career Management
We design careers that open up new possibilities
The employer-employee relationship has changed from one in which the organization historically planned the career paths of its employees to one in which conditions are now offered so that the professional can plan his or her own future.
Organizations are looking for ‘talent’ and value that professionals themselves take the initiative to lead their careers by giving the best to add value to the company and positively transform their work environment.
anaging your career involves developing new competencies. These competencies challenge the ability to align your personal and professional goals with those of the organization.
Adding value to everyday performance and the ability to ‘renew’ oneself to deliver exceptional results over time is now a reality in the new professional environment.
For the new leader, the development of key competences such as systemic thinking, strategic action, cognitive flexibility, cultural globality, and emotional intelligence at higher levels are essential in this new model marked by a changing, dynamic and challenging environment.
Your career in changing times can be strategically managed when your ability to compete in a given work environment is developed not only in the present but also in the future.
Managing one’s career, therefore, makes it possible to adapt to current needs and to renew oneself towards the future with agility, providing an opportunity to lead a controlled self-management process.
This shift in focus is not limited to simply adjusting to the needs of the context or the new challenges but instead, learning to generate self-motivation, commitment, and the ability to model change itself over time creates a strong competitive advantage for the professional who takes control of his or her career.
Your career is your life and it impacts and influences all your work and personal decisions. The enjoyment of one is directly related to the other, so, ‘reinventing’ yourself is a good decision that requires that the elements of your personal system makes synergy with your purpose. This simply can’t be copied from a recipe but rather it is a unique and distinctive process.
We invite you to enjoy your new career.
“Successful careers are not planned; they develop when people are prepared for the opportunities because they know their strengths,
work methods, and their values”
Enrolling in an MBA program is an important step in your professional career.
We provide advice on the complex decision of choosing the right international MBA program to obtain the highest ROI.
- What is the point of transitioning to a new job if old patterns are repeated that have only generated dissatisfaction?
- What is my level of preparation for facing the future demands of my organization/sector?
- How do I balance my professional goals with my personal life?
- Do I need to ‘reinvent myself’ professionally? When and how would be the best way to do it?
- How to prepare the path for internal promotions?
- How can I manage my own change, taking into consideration the challenges of new technologies?
- How to plan the management of my career in scenarios of uncertainty?
- I would like to gain international experience. What should I consider before accepting an offer?
- When is the best moment for making the transition to running a startup project?
- How do I enjoy a fuller and healthier life while maintaining sustainable professional success?
If these questions sound familiar, we will accompany you in the process of designing, modeling, managing, and rethinking your professional career.
At Eurocoaching, we use an integrated intervention system that involves consulting, training, mentoring, and professional coaching that enables synergy and effectiveness to achieve results, while at the same time facilitating a transition that produces a generative, controlled, and personalized change.
We establish a career value proposition for the achievement of your goals
We work internationally, adapting to your global challenges