A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer when you access to certain websites. Cookies allow websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about visitors’ browsing habits or from their computers, and depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computers, the data can be used to recognize the each visitor. The user’s browser stores cookies on their hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum space of memory and causing no harm to their computers. Cookies do not contain any personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently, permit or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent by means of the activation of the cookies on your browser— eurocoaching.org will not bind in the cookies stored data with your personal information provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Cookies created or managed by www.eurocoaching.org. server.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done so by communicating it directly to Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on like or share buttons.
Change cookies settings
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser settings:
For more information on Mozilla Firefox, click here.
For more information on Google Chrome, click here.
For more information on Internet Explorer, click here.
For more information on Safari, click here.
If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use your data, you can install an “opt-out” plugin in your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
You should bear in mind that some of the features of the contents of www.eurocoaching.org are only available if the configuration of the browser allows the installation of cookies. If you choose not to accept or block certain cookies, it may affect, in whole or in part, the functioning of the website.
- Neither this site nor its legal representatives are responsible for third parties’ content or privacy policies accuracy mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and it is within their settings that any cookies can be removed or deactivated. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies on behalf of the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of non-acceptance of them.
- For any queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy
Our Cookies Policy may vary on the basis of new laws or regulations, or to adapt to the policies defined by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Any significant change affecting the Cookies Policy shall be notified to the user through the corresponding notification in the website.